The Stem Cell Facelift
Over the decades, multiple procedures have been presented for rejuvenation of the face, most of them stressing the need for extensive surgery in the form of a facelift. In the last 10 years, use of soft tissue fillers has become a very popular avenue for temporary rejuvenation, or at least for creating the illusion of a younger, more rested, facial appearance.
While other centers claim to perform a “Stemcell Facelift,” Dr. Giampapa and the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale have been in the forefront for over 5 years perfecting his technique and procedure. Here are the reasons patients come from all over the world to our center for the best cosmetic treatments with the latest stem cell technology:
- The technique used by Dr. Giampapa consists of a triple layer grafting technique with different growth factor combinations in the deep tissues, as opposed to just below the skin surface.
- The growth factors are patented by Dr. Giampapa and consist of FDA approved compounds. Dr. Giampapa is the only one in the world who presently uses them.
- Research completed this year at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey documented that the growth factors stimulate human mesenchymal stem cells to become fat cells.
- Following the procedure, all patients receive a special DNA cream which continues to improve the quality of the skin and improve stem cell function.
- 6 to 8 months after the procedure, patients receive a reinjection of growth factors during their office visit to restimulate and boost stem cell function.
- All patients receive a natural stem cell releasing compound (a natural algae product) the day of the procedure and for 3 days afterward to increase the stem cell numbers to the donor and recipient sites to improve the final results.
- Dr. Giampapa has a certified stem cell collection center where patients are offered the opportunity to collect and store their adult stem cells for future use in both cosmetic and anti-aging/regenerative procedures for the rest of their lives.
Now, with the advent of stem cell technology and a wealth of new information about the aging process in the face itself, Dr. Giampapa has created a revolutionary new procedure, termed a “Stem Cell Facelift”.